Thursday 15 November 2007

Blocking God's Healing

Just been reflecting on last Saturday and the Healing Seminar at Gorgie. It was a really mind blowing time for some who attended. It was good to be part of the day that saw us pray for each other to receive healing from God - and He is true to His Word. Praise God.

But one of the blocks to God's healing is the unforgiving heart and really been challenged again by reading Phil Yancy's "What so Amazing ..." and the story of Daisy who couldn't forgive her abusive father and so carried bitterness all her days.

As a corps we are starting to believe in God's healing power and starting to see evidence that He wants to use us to bring His healing on His people. I hope I never get so proud and confident that I think of people with such hatred and unforgiveness and therefore block God out from using me to bring healing power into my ministry. Lord, help me.

No comments: